Here at Crime Zone Legal , we are able to advise on a variety of inheritance disputes and Will disputes. To help you understand more about the areas of probate, we have put together a Wills and Probate guide containing information on:
- Contesting a Will on the ground that it has been incorrectly executed.
- Challenging a Will on the grounds of lack of capacity, lack of knowledge and approval or undue influence.
- Contesting a Will on the grounds of fraud and forgery.
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975. The Act covers circumstance where you have been left of the Will completely or not inherited your ‘fair share’ and wish to claim a reasonable financial provision from the estate.
- Claims for when someone dies without making a Will which is then divided under laws of intestacy.
If you are thinking about contesting a Will, we have a dedicated and specialist team who are experts in dealing with inheritance dispute claims.
When disputing a Will, there are often very strict time limits. We recommend you contact us as soon as possible to discuss the potential of challenging a Will. Please call our contested probate team on 0845 485 6253 or email us in order to receive fast, clear and free advice on the prospects of your case.
How are our claims funded?
Here at Crime Zone Legal we appreciate that the funding of your claim is vitally important to you. Unlike many other contested probate specialist, if we believe you have a reasonable claim we are usually able to take on your claim on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis. This means that you will not have to pay any fees upfront and we will only recover the cost of our work if we win your case.
For further information on how our funding works, please contact our friendly team to discuss any queries you may have.